Financial Analyst - Treasury
Nubank is a leading Brazilian fintech which has experienced tremendous growth ever since its launch in 2014. In order to sustain this success, we are searching for individuals who are looking to apply their strategic and analytical skills to help us solve major company challenges.
Typical responsibilities assigned to you might include:
- Monitoring/analyzing the firm's risks and manage them according to the firm's policy
- Implementing the optimal hedging strategies
- Managing the commercial relationship with market players
- Analyzing the market opportunities
- Help the finance team as a whole to analyze opportunities and influence business decisions to drive Nubank’s long-term profitability.
You will fit in well if:
- You want to be an owner
- You thrive in dynamic, fast-paced, results-oriented teams
- You have a rigorous quantitative bent to your work
- You have a dream to use data and analytics to change the world
- You are hungry and enjoy being constantly challenged to learn and do more
- You embrace conflict of ideas and like to question the status quo
- A quantitative academic background (STEM preferred)
- Analytical skills required to handle and evaluate data
- Ability to adapt to changes in a technology disruptive environment.
- Programming skills (SQL, Python, R and/or Scala) are a plus.
- Communicate effectively in English.
- Three to five years of work experience.
- Competitive compensation package
- Benefits (meal allowance and medical + dental plan + insurance)
- Opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Casual and international environment, cool office and great location
Diversity at NubankWe want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that more than 30% of Nubank is part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, in all positions and seniority levels. Nubank is a process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of culture. Here, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
Please, find more about us at: