Nubank is the leading fintech in Latin America. Using bleeding-edge technology, design and data, the company aims to fight complexity and empower people to take control of their finances. We are disrupting an outdated and bureaucratic system by building a simple, safe and 100% digital environment that addresses Brazilian customers’ needs with no paperwork, bank branches or inefficient call centers.
Our headquarter is located in São Paulo, Brazil, and we are also present in Berlin, Germany with an engineering office. With a team of over 1,200 of the most innovative professionals in technology, Nubank is dedicated to create an inclusive, international and challenging work environment.
Our Business Architect Chapter
Nubank has experienced tremendous growth since its launch in 2014 and in order to sustain this success, we are searching for passionate individuals who are looking to apply their strategic and operational skills to help us solve major company challenges and continuously improve customer experience.
How we work
Your analysis, your questions, your search for information and your influence will be the main resources to support decision making and execution. You will collaborate with other team members (across functions) to design the best solutions for our business.
Business Architects are the ultimate owners of Operations. This means ensuring that a product, team and/or project is running smoothly and efficiently. Operations include a variety of activities, thus the scope can vary a lot. The most common ones are:
- Project management for the roll-out of new products, features and/or areas;
- Managing customer service KPIs to ensure a great and efficient customer experience;
- Working closely with product and software engineering teams to ensure that customer and business needs are mapped and prioritized, ensuring simple and efficient processes are in place, monitoring metrics and KPIs, facilitating communication within Nubank teams, and managing third party/vendors.
We believe in:
- Good team chemistry;
- Enthusiasm for building and delivering new features and products;
- Capacity to keep learning new things while constantly improving what we are already good at;
- Collaborating efficiently to ship a great product experience to our customers.
- Ability to tackle complex problems involving a number of topics/variables, such as business, regulatory, finance and product;
- Ability to work and lead through influence multidisciplinary teams (product, software engineering, data science, analysts and customer service);
- Great business judgment and ability (and interest) to make, both, strategic and operational decisions;
- Self-starter and ability to work independently;
- Hands-on and willing to get hands dirty on execution;
- Great team player, communication (written and verbal) and listening skills;
- Solid analytical background. Must be comfortable manipulating data to make decisions;
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field such as: Business, Engineering, Math, and Economics;
- Programming is not required but candidates need to display interest in learning basic data analysis skills (SQL, Python, R);
- Fluent in English
- Competitive compensation package, including opportunity to earn equity ownership in Nubank
- Health, dental and life insurance
- Meal allowance (“vale refeição”)
- Exclusive personalized program that offers psychological, social, legal and financial support to all Nubankers
- Extended maternity and paternity leaves
- Child care assistance and private lactation rooms
- Special Nubank Rewards signature program
- Inclusive workplace, pet-friendly and without dress code
- Partnerships with several stores and restaurants in São Paulo
Diversity at Nubank
We want to have a product for every Brazilian, and we build strong and diverse teams that rise up to the challenge. We are a team of the most creative people in technology, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are proud to say that more than 30% of Nubank is part of the LGBTQ+ community, and 40% of our team identify as women, composing our team in all positions and seniority levels. We are a very process-light organization that values human interactions, and that is a very important part of culture. At Nubank, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.