Here at Nubank we fight complexity everyday to make people’s lives better. We believe that by building a truly global and diverse team we will be able to challenge the status quo and have a lasting impact on the world. As a team who drives product development from ideation to full rollout, the Design team ensures that our product experience delights our users. Designers at Nubank must deal with complex problems and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for millions of people.
To help us grow and fight complexity we are looking for a Marketing Designer. If you have experience and want to build the future of financial services, apply and send us your resume and portfolio.
What you'll do
- Be responsible for the graphic work and the further development of the performance marketing design activities: from web to creatives.
- Produce creatives that help improve performance, A/B testing concepts and working with client services to monitor outcome.
- Collaborate with analysts for data driven creative approaches and test scenarios.
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience in the design of web and online media.
- Understand the basic requirements of performance marketing, data driven approaches and automated production at scale.
- Familiarity with motion design (After Effects) and front-end development (html, css, js).
- Portuguese speaker, fluent in English – required.